Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cabo





There's not enough time to blog about our fabulous Cabo trip, but here are the highlights:

  • Little D's beautiful wedding on the beach
  • Seeing my "little" brother
  • Meeting and spending time with D's new husband Eric
  • Parasailing (on a 400 foot rope) over the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez
  • Snorkeling at Lover's Beach
  • Cabo Wabo (I love Sammy)
  • Relaxing and getting a tan
  • Getting smashed by the waves, losing my sunglasses and developing a new anxiety :)
  • Going out for great dinners and hanging out with everyone
  • Dancing

If I could have a second wedding, I would do the exact same thing. It was soooooooo fun! It's good to be home and the kids were so happy, but did great with us gone!

4 comments:

Chellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So much fun - I am so glad you sent me those pictures! So happy for all of you!

Chellie said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I slept 12 hours the first night I got home... I didn't realize I was so exhausted. I bet your girls were soooooo excited to see you. I'm anxious to hear how it went with Miki.

all alli. said...

How fun! Looks like it was gorgeous.