Friday, July 14, 2006

My Amelia-Pie

Amelia wanted to camp for her birthday, so the four of us camped at Vogel State Park after her big party on Friday and stayed for two nights.
The paddle boats were so much fun! We also miniature golfed, hiked around, went to a rock shop and the beach. We made s'mores and just had great family time!
Amelia's birthday party was a blast!Amelia came up to the clubhouse with me before the party and decorated just how she wanted it!
Happy Birthday Amelia!

My Baby is 5. I don't know how I feel about that. My sister said the other day, that five is hard because they are just growing up so fast. I really thought since she's not going to kindergarten that it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it is. She is such a sweet little girl and so much fun! What a special weekend this has been.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

Glad you had fun. Cute pictures. Turning 5 is the first "benchmark," 16 is next.

all alli. said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Now I want to go camping. I'm glad Amelia had a good birthday...I can't belive she's 5 already

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! You are soooo pretty! You look just like your mommy!

Dude chaun, she is a spitting image of you - her little body and everything. She is such a doll. Turning 5 is a hard age for mom's - but I have found 8 and 10 to be even harder- they are leaving the childhood stage into the pre-teen. So scary for me!!!