Saturday, October 14, 2006

I gave in....

Okay, I gave in to two things...blogging again after a so-called "break" and letting my girls do a REAL lemonade stand (not selling water to the poor neighbors). Here they are:

The are quite the little salespeople. I am grateful for good neighbors who paid at least $1 for a cup of warm lemonade with dirty little fingerprints all over the outside (and probably inside too) because little Amelia didn't know how to make change. When all was said and done, they made $13.25....not so bad for a fun-filled afternoon!

8 comments:

D said...

Hey! You made back the $9 that you spent at Kroger! That's great. You should get those two out there more often.

MiandMiksmom said...

I totally forgot that I was talking to you while I bought the supplies! Now you see the results...too fun!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute....and I am with Stephanie when she says there will be no blogging breaks! Although....I should follow my own advice!

all alli. said...

How cute. Brings back memories. :) I am so jealous of that green grass. I'm freezing.

Chellie said...

So cute! Looks like fun... who wouldn't stop and buy lemonade from little hotties like that!??!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chaun! I just googled your name and found your blog. Your girls are gorgous.

MiandMiksmom said...

Robin, I MISS YOU! I am so excited you found my blog...actually it scares me a little how easy it is to find, but maybe we can keep in touch!

Chellie said...

Hey Chaun- there is an option that you can choose so your blog doesn't come up in random searches. I use it for safety reasons and my blog will not come up in searches. I googled your name and all your ads for tutoring came up with your name, address, phone number and even email. Most things you post can be made private. I just thought I'd tell you, in case you didn't know. I think it's a great protective feature. Chel