Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy October and Happy Halloween: Here is blog in pictures:

Here are the girls at the preschool parade and fall festival. I'm not sure why the teachers put Mikayla's coat on over her Cinderella dress, but she's still cute! :) If you are wondering, Amelia is "Miss Behaved." She picked her costume out about three months ago!

Here's my sweet preschool class, complete with me and Little Red Riding Hood and Steph as the Big Bad Wolf. The kids weren't scared. Also, you will see Dave and me dressed as Napoleon and "Napoleon's Girlfriend." Yes, we won the costume contest....really. It was hilarious!

Here the girls are at their Halloween gymnastics class and then picking pumpkins out at a local pumpkin patch and corn maze.


Last, but not least, here the girls are with their friends at the neighborhood fall festival.

6 comments:

WX Ences said...

The girls are sooo cute! I love the costumes! I also really loved the Napoleon and Deb costume, Candice and Steve looked great in theirs as well! Very fun!

-Audri

all alli. said...

So cute. I love the costumes, little kids are what make Halloween fun. I also love the napoleon and deb costumes, impressive.

D said...

Wow, Dave didn't even have to dress up.

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun!

It is great that Dave can use his work clothes for all these events!

Chellie said...

Chaun,
I just thought you pulled out an old photo of yourself.

The girls look cute. For a split second I was jealous seeing everyone in big coats and jackets in those pictures you sent from the girl's school.. but then I got over it.

I'm not sure I know who "miss-behaved" is. But the title fits Amelia and it looks like they had fun.

Also, I've always thought Little Red Riding Hood was scary. But you look cute. You're a trooper. I walked around with the kids in sweats and a t-shirt... and the famous Red Canyon Indian Store moccasins. That's dressed up for me now-days.

MiandMiksmom said...

Chell, I just re-read your comment. I totally thought you meant Amelia's picture looked like one of me at that age...you meant the 80's garb...hilarious. Yes, I dressed just like that. I couldn't be the real Deb because no one here was familiar enough with the movie, but they got a kick out of 80's attire.

BTW friends, do you know that Napoleon's date at the prom in the movie has the exact same dress as my bridesmaids' dresses...hilarious. I could have worn that!