Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fashionably Late


I don't mean to turn this into a Mik blog...but this was our conversation this morning as I was helping her get ready for a birthday party:
Mik: Mom, am I going to be late to the party or what???
Me: No, we have plenty of time. Don't worry.
Mik: No, I mean...are we going to be late, because I have to be late.
Me: You want to be late???
Mik: Mom, I have to be the most fashion there. And if I'm late I will for sure be the MOST FASHION at the party!!!! So, am I late?


4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so cute!!! She had to be the most fashionable, look at that outfit!!! Very stylish!!!!

Nan said...

What a cutie. Hope you set her straight. Those that are late drive me nuts. No fashion about it.:)

robin said...

funny! I must totally be in fashion and had no idea.

Tauna said...

strike a pose! she is so cute.