Thursday, January 08, 2009

Speaking in Tongues...


Yesterday I had the following conversation with Mik:
Mik: I love my tongue
Me: I love your tongue too. Do you know how many amazing things your tongue does? It allows you to taste different things like sweet, sour, spicy.... It also helps you speak. It also...
Mik: (interupts) Mom, I'm NOT talking about that. I'm talking about how it's a remote.
Me: What???
Mik: When I go to bed I press the right side of my tongue if I want a good dream and the left side if I want a bad dream. And if I'm having a bad dream, I wake up and change the channel on my tongue.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

How cute is that?!!!!!

Nan said...

Wow, do you think it really works? That is so cute!

I love the shirts. That would have been a real party to actually watch the game w/ true Alabama fans, not people who just wanted Utah to loose (Richie).

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens. She's out of control.

walkinourshoes said...

I wish that was the way it worked. Ryker, is Chad Lassig's boy. I am watching him two days a week for a couple of months. He and Kylee play well together.

Jessi said...

Mikayla is so great.

And I wanted you to know that we were cheering for Utah all the way. Wasn't that an awesome game?!! So fun to see the SEC humbled by a Mountain West team!

(I don't have your phone number. E-mail me sometime with it. It's been so long since we've talked!)

robin said...

What! that is so cute and what an imagination I wonder what she will be when she grows up.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that is sooo freaking adorable I can't even stand it!

Clanturner said...

She has the most creative brain I have ever seen. What out - she is going to chance the world someday. Too bad she's not old enough to change it today!

Alli said...

Ohmygosh. That is amazing. Kids are so awesome. I'm in the nursery now and the things they say...

We put red ornaments on our tree. Even the star on top was red.