Saturday, October 08, 2005

My crazy world


I love teaching P.E., but running around with Kindergarten through 7th grade kids one class after another all day long is physically draining. I get up every morning and work out and try to stay active, but this has made me realize that I'm not as in-shape as I thought I was. Anyway, we were able to use the gym for the first time all year instead of being outside in the humid Georgia weather. Then after school, I have to be refreshed and ready to pick up my little girls that haven't seen me all day.

So Thursday I worked all day and picked up my girls and a neighbor girl to come and play until her parents got home from work (a weekly thing). I came home and the painters were here doing my bedroom and the girls' bathroom. Then, I had told the 5th grader that I tutor to come on Thursday because Amelia was sick Tuesday, so she showed up during all the chaos. By the time I got the girls bathed and to bed, I was exhausted...an average day in my life.

I am excited to have my house redecorated and for the hardwood floors and paint, but I want it done NOW! I hate to live with only some things done and things in somewhat of a mess (no door or sink in my downstairs bathroom, for example!) I'll post pictures when I figure out how this works.

No comments: