Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just Because....

It's about time I do a grateful post! I'm grateful for:
  • Two little girls that keep me running, and laughing.
  • The warm sun on hot days (please come back to Georgia!)
  • A husband who works hard so I don't have to (but doesn't mind if I do).
  • Great friends.
  • My friend Kerri, who takes great photos, including the one above (I know you're so surprised it wasn't me who took it.)
  • Surprise Parties (I didn't even blog about the party Dave planned for me. I was so surprised and it was the best birthday I've ever had).
  • Healthy kids.
  • My upbringing and my childhood.
  • My neighborhood, my house and my neighbors.
  • 12 little preschool kids that I love dearly.
  • That Mikayla's friend with Leukemia is doing GREAT!
  • Second Chances.
  • DisneyWorld and time to spend with the family.
  • Utah and time to spend with the people I love most.
  • Poker.
  • Dots.
  • Diet Coke

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my list! Thanks for giving me the grateful idea Chellie...I hadn't done it in way too long, and it felt good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing picture! It has really captured the spirit of Mikayla and Amelia.

Chellie said...

Yep, I love these grateful posts too. I am going to do mine every Sunday. It's a great way to reflect on life blessings and starts the week out right.

Great things to be GRATEFUL for!

WX Ences said...

I LOVE THIS PHOTO! Your girls always look so cute, but this picture perfectly captures who they are. I love it.

Doesn't it feel good to give thanks every once in a while?! I liked this post.

-Audri

Jessi said...

That picture is a classic! It looks like it could go on a greeting card. Keri does have talent!!!

all alli. said...

that picture is adorable, your girls are adorable.