Sunday, April 08, 2007

We are So Happy!

I know, I should be blogging about Easter and all of the fun things we did, and I will. BUT first I have to blog about this: I GOT MY NEW LUCKY-BABY sling in the mail. For an almost four-year-old you ask? Yep. When you have a little one who wants to be held and loves her mommy excessively so, it's the greatest thing in the world. Buy them for everyone...every new baby, every new mom, and every kid who wants to be held all the time! Check out my link to Lucky-Baby for your own. Meanwhile, check out my photo with my happy "baby"...or LUCKY BABY!

7 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

P.S. Candice...I'll get the check in the mail. It obviously is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Chaun - Don't worry about a check. You're advertising just earned you a new sling free of charge! Thanks so much - I'm glad you like it. And you're saving the earth while you're at it wearing a completely GREEN sling that's made of organic cottons and printed with low impact dyes here in the U.S. Congrats!!!

LC

MiandMiksmom said...

Candice, That is so sweet! I have to tell you that the fabric is the softest I have ever felt. We went to the Braves game yesterday for Easter and we have to walk about a mile to the stadium, and on the way, I got stopped by at least four people that loved the sling. I gave them all your website.

Jessi said...

That picture is so cute. You can see how happy Mikayla is! What a great mom you are to figure out a way to endulge your daughter without breaking your back!! (And just as a note, the people I've given LuckyBaby slings to have loved them as well).

Chellie said...

I have one of those! I can't wait to use it. I've wanted to blog about it, but am waiting until it's filled up :)
My MIL bought Lara and I one. She says that she loves her and uses it all the time.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I need to get one of those for my sis. Mikayla is so adorable. He grin reminds me of Ethan so much. I have a feeling they are two peas in a pod. Miss you! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Mikayla looks so happy. I noticed Lucky Baby Slings at Gardener Village and I told everyone in the store how awesome they are!