Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth

We spent a wonderful family week at Disney World. It was one of the funnest times I've eer had in my life!

The girls loved having dinner at Cinderella's Castle. It was funny though, because they were more into Minnie Mouse, Jo Jo and High School Musical than the princesses this time. The kids were so happy and went strong all day long...and night!


Both girls got hair wraps at Downtown Disney. We also went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and MGM. I think MGM was our favorite, but Magic Kingdom has more characters and more rides!




The girls loved the rides and Mikayla was now tall enough to ride everything that Amelia could, so it made it exciting. But they loved the shows just as much.


We had never been to Animal Kindgom and it was so much fun! We went on a crazy river ride and an "African" Safari that was truly amazing. We also loved the Lion King show.


This is the only ride that I had to pass on...but I got good pictures and video. Seriously, my kids are crazy and Dave totally eggs it on. They were spinning so fast, I was sick watching them!
Anyway, I just wanted to share a little about our week. We had such a good time. It was so nice to be with the family.
P.S. WHO WON AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT??????????? My DVR stopped recording it to record Lost, and I missed it!

















2 comments:

Jessi said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how fun!! What a great time of year to go and it sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. American Idol? I have no idea...

LC