Saturday, May 12, 2007

Last Night

Candace and I had so much fun last night at the GWEN STEFANI concert. Seriously, that was a great little night out for Mother's Day weekend. She is so good and her songs are so fun. The dancing was great to watch too and we had great seats. It was fun to see all the moms and dads there with their teenage daughters....that will totally be me, but another thing I learned is to not take kids that are too young. I saw kids there that were from six to ten, and the music is too loud and the crowds are too big and I think they are too young to really enjoy it...some of them even looked a little scared. HOWEVER, I can't wait until my girls are totally in love with a band and I can take them there because it's just so much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can NOT belive you went that that chaunny chaun.. you weird-o.. i got my sched, so if you call today i can tell ya.

Jessi said...

Cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

so jealous....i love gwen! can't wait to see you....only a few more weeks.

all alli. said...

oh how fun!!

i should waitress but i'm scared to!

i miss being online!

Unknown said...

I think I'll put that on my "to do" list--take my kids to a kickin' concert. fun!