Friday, April 18, 2008

Dave R.'s Tag

Okay, Dave R., I'll play (but only because it was very interesting to read yours!!!!)



1. If you were trapped on a desert island who wouldn't you want to be there with? ummm, I better not answer that one.



2. For 100 million dollars would you cut off the first inch of your pinky finger? absolutely



3. Who do you find more attractive yourself or Bill Clinton? me, totally



4. What would you rather clean up poop or puke? poop, with no doubt.



5. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your intellect against your friends? 7.5



6. If you had to choose one food to survive on for the rest of your life and only had the choice between mayonaise, catsup, horsey sause, or fat free Italian dressing what would it be? Fat Free Italian Dressing, but that's gross. Can I choose Diet Coke??? or Dots???



7. If you had a free pass that let you commit any sin without having to pay for it what would you do? Absolutely rob a bank...or maybe stop paying bills for the year.



8. If you had a billion dollars given to you what would be the first thing you would buy? Pay off my house.



9. If the best plastic surgury clinic in the world told you they would fix any part of yourself for free what would you have done? I could use a lot of work, but I would just get Lasik on my eyes (I know, that's not plastic surgery). I just couldn't do anything else and handle the recovery or the possible regrets. I can handle my small chest and large thighs and droopy butt.



10. If you were given a choice to start your freshman year of high school knowing what you know now, having the mentality you have now transporting back into time into the old body you had with your adult brain, would you do it? Ya, I probably would, but I would be worried that it would change the course of my future. It would be fun though.



11. If yes to #10, do you thing you would be a better person reliving your life knowing the consequences, or would you be a worse person having a much more powerful brain? Man, I don't know...I would hope I'd be a better person and make some different choices (especially socially) and then I wouldn't have the same consequences. I've already learned from them by doing it wrong the first time so it would be fun to go back and do it all right or at least better than I did.



If no to #10 why no?



12. Name one person that you would never eat dinner with, even if you were paid 300 dollars to do it? Oprah



13. Have you picked your nose within the last 7 days? Yes (Have you seen the pollen in Georgia? I have to brush it off my car and pick it out of my nose.)



14. How many questions on my tag have you not been 100% honest to? none

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about starting a blog just so I could answer Dave's questions. Hilarious. I'm glad you were honest although I don't think you were just picking your nose to get pollen out. EVERYONE picks their nose. :)

Dave Riddle said...

Hey that took a lot of courage to take my tag. I think if I get 100 mil for cutting off my finger you could at least get 1 mil of it. And hey 100 honest that was even better than I could do. And as little d/stephanie said we all pick our noses. Pollen or no pollen. It's where we put the pollen when we are done that counts.

WX Ences said...

That was pretty funny! Good girl being truly honest with your answers! I think you're awesome!

robin said...

funny Chaun and Oprah is the last person I would have over also. Seriously she is highly over-rated@

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG.

Kate said...

It was fun reading your answers...I don't know if I could narrow down the people I wouldn't want to have dinner with!!!