Sunday, May 04, 2008

Girls

Girl Scout Camporee a couple of weekends ago

I love my tough girls!! We had a great family weekend in Charlotte staying at a hotel, eating out and swimming and laying out! It was good to focus on the family and just relax together.

I don't have much else to say...I was just thinking about how Amelia started a bug collection and loves to dig for worms and how tough they both are, and how glad I am about that. Amelia told us that she doesn't want to be an astronaut anymore and has changed to a vet. Mikayla wants to be Hannah Montana and a mom.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

robin said...

that is so fun that you get to do that with them. go Hannah Montana Mom and i could use a good vet.

Alli said...

That's so cute. I'm always amazed at how big your girls are getting.

Nan said...

Sounds relaxing. So what are your favorite girl scout cookies? They are always out of the peanut butter ones I love.

WX Ences said...

I would LOVE a family get-away right now....I need a break, and so do the kids!

I wish my little Ali girl where a bit less girly...what do you do with a girly girl?!? I just don't know. Maybe she'll grow out of it? We'll see. I suppose I should just be grateful she knows who she is and what she likes, even if it isn't what I like!?

Deck the Halls said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Your girls are getting so big and cute, when are you coming to Utah???? How do you find time to blog and do all those fun things/ You make me tired!