Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Last Meal

Okay Jessi, I can't sleep, and I must be hungry, so I'm going to join you in your last meal with my meal plan:

Breakfast:
Diet Coke with crushed ice from Pure
My dad's crepes plain but add blueberry syrup
Dave's hash browns
English muffin with my Grandma Stout's apricot jam
Lunch:
Footlong Subway Sandwich with Turkey, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, and white American cheese on wheat
Diet Coke
Banana Milkshake from Sonic
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
Turkey Foccacia sandwich from Marie Callenders (I don't think they make it anymore)
Five Guys French Fries
Diet Coke
Dinner:
Fish Tacos from Rubios in SLC
Chips and Salsa from Chili's
Southwestern egg rolls from Chili's
Tiramasu from the Italian restaurant I just went to in Ballantyne
Creme Brulee from The Mandarin in Bountiful
Diet Coke
Midnight Snack:
Cheeseburger from Five Guys with ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion
Huge water
Dots
What would your last meal be?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is great! I will have to think about mine. I think I will just follow you, and have what you're having!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you like the chips and salsa from Chillis. That is also one of my favorites!

Nan said...

Wow! What a menu. Thanks for some new items to try. They must be great if you are including them in your last meal. I've never tried Five Guys French fries or Rubios fish taco's. Can't wait