Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I Went "Private"


Okay, my now ten readers... I was a little burdened by the fact that ANYONE, can google any random thing and pull my blog up. After I found the one thing that shows where people are that get on your blog and how they found you, I would find people from places that I KNEW I didn't know...weird. Anyway, I found moms who had just searched "Orphan Annie Birthday Party" and that's great because I posted the details for moms out there that had to do a weird-themed party like that, but when some random person is googling "Chaunette Marsh"....now that's weird.


And on another note...I'd rather choose who I want reading my stuff...


Stop the Crazies!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I deleted my bratty comment, just in case....well you never know!!