Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Favorites

Candice did this on her blog, and I liked reading it, so here's mine:

10 FAVORITES
1) Color: Red and Silver
2) Food: Fish Tacos and Diet Coke
3) Musical Group: Van Halen
4) Song right now: A Boy Named Sue (I heard it for the first time last week and laughed so hard)
5) Movie: Dangerous Minds, Mr. Hollands Opus...any teacher movie
6) Sport: Rock Climbing (we have a climbing wall at school, so I get to show the kids how to do it 8 times a day!)
7) Season: Summer
8) Day of the Week: Friday or Saturday
9) Ice Cream Flavor: Butterfinger
10) Time of Day: 8:30 p.m. both kids in bed

9 CURRENTS
1) Current Mood: relaxed and happy
2) Current Scent: Johnson's Baby Lotion (does that count?)
3) Current Clothes: Huge Old Navy sweatshirt, yoga pants and moccasins
4) Current Desktop: a picture of the girls from the aquarium today
5) Current Music: Depeche Mode
6) Current Time: 10:08 p.m.
7) Current Surroundings: I am in our sitting room right off the kitchen with our colorful little Christmas tree that the girls decorated; everyone is asleep after a big day...even Dave!
8) Current Thoughts: I am totally relaxed and kind of brain dead...very nice!
9) Current Event Happening today: We went to Dave's office party at the new Georgia Aquarium...so cool!

8 FIRSTS
1) First Best Friend: Tristan and Tiffany Hatch when I was in kindergarten
2) First Kiss: Marc Wimmer, 8th grade
3) First Screen Name: cmarsh
4) First Pet: A cat named ToJo and a bird, but I can't remember her name
5) First Piercing: Ears when I was about5, and a double and triple piercing that only lasted a couple of weeks in high school
6) First Crush: I had lots of crushes my whole life through, but my biggest one was on this guy in college my senior year named Eric (don't laugh Jayme!)
7) First Music: Pink Floyd (I used to rock out with my dad in his big brown truck starting at about age 4)
8) First Car: 1984 Volkswagen Dasher...it was even diesel!

7 LASTS
1) Last Class: I guess an aerobics class or a soccer coaching clinic, but a class for the brain was probably my ESL endorsement my last year teaching
2) Last Drink: Diet Coke, right now
3) Last Trip: Disney World in September
4) Last Kiss: sometime today...we always kiss!
5) Last Movie seen at the Theater: SpongeBob in NOVEMBER 2004 (How sad is that?)
6) Last Phone Call: Just talked to my mom
7) Last CD Played: The Eagles Greatest Hits is playing now (Depeche is over)

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1) Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Yep
2) Have you ever broken the law? Yep
3) Have you ever been arrested? Yep
4) Have you ever skinny-dipped? Yep
5) Have you ever been on TV? Yes, when I danced in high school a couple of times...Holiday Bowl, ESPN Drill Team Competition...etc.
6) Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? I knew them for at least 5 minutes :)

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you're wearing: moccasins my mom bought me at my Grandma's store
2) 1 thing you've done today: cleaned up the messiest playroom you've ever seen
3) 1 thing you're bothered by: Dave not putting the girls to bed when he knew I was trying to talk to my mom and clean the playroom
4) 1 Thing you can't live without: My girls, Dave and Diet Coke
5) 1 Thing you do when you're bored: Get on the computer, bite my nails

5 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1) Argentina
2) Italy
3) Spain
4) the Bahamas
5) exotic Mexico (not Tijuana, Ensenada, Rocky Beach, etc.)

4 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1) Dave
2) Little D
3) Anything?????? I have a few people I tell MOST things too, but no more for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
4)

2 CHOICES
1) Black or White? Black, but I like white too
2) Hot or Cold? Hot...always

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO
I want to be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how many times I had to laugh while reading this! Talk about flash backs! I am going to copy you and post my favorites on my blog! ;)