Friday, December 02, 2005

My Siblings















Isn't the bond between siblings awesome? There may be major age differences and major miles between all of us, but we love each other fiercely! I miss them sooooooooo much!

Chellie is the proud (new stay-at-home) mom of two awesome boys: Ryker and Jaxon.

Steph (D) is a hermit and lives somewhere in the Wasatch Mountains in a cave. She is really good at building fires from her Wilderness Boot Camp Days. She comes home to shower monthly and to stock up on beef jerky.

Josh is a Junior at Davis. He is on the football team and is now 6'5" How incredible is that? He wears a size 14 shoe...I was shocked when I saw him over the summer.

I love my family!

4 comments:

Chellie said...

...ok, I will be the first to say how cute us siblings are!

Anonymous said...

Does Steph really live in a cave?? Tell Chellie Hi!

MiandMiksmom said...

Steph really does not live in a cave! :) She is actually going to Weber and has a great boyfriend named Eric. I just like to tease her, but I don't think she has read it yet...sometimes I think she would like to live in a cave...and never shower! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure steph doesn't live in a cave? maybe I should take her on our next outdoor outing... last time we went, Damien asked where the bed and showers were... he's hopeless-- it's the suite or nothing.