Friday, March 24, 2006

Did you know?


Free Money? Could it be true? Ya, kind of. There is this financial guru on the radio (Clark Howard) who told his listeners about a website called MissingMoney.com. Anyway, you put in your information and it will find money that is owed to you but never paid...from previous jobs, insurance, stocks, etc. I didn't find any money for me, but I found two checks for my dad from our old Logan address and one for my brother-in-law in Texas. Michael's was only $103, but hey, the check is in the mail to him and he didn't even know it was out there. I told him I would take a percentage of it or he had to use it to come and visit us! Anyway, check it out...and check it out for your family and friends. It's easy and kind of fun.

1 comment:

D said...

Dammit. No money for me. That's really neat though. I still need to talk to Dave about my taxes...