Monday, February 12, 2007

Some February Happenings

Daddy Daughter Dance



Our annual trip to Build-a-Bear:

Amelia named hers "Hello Kitty Chocolate Bear Cub"

Mikayla named her bear "Layla Brittney"


AND, last but not least:


Mikayla got her ears pierced!


We were riding the carousel and eating fries when Mikayla said, "Mom, I want to get my 'ears peered.'" Anyway, I actually tried to put it off until later, but she wanted it. It hurt, and she cried a little, but man, she is brave! She is so proud! Amelia is going to wait a little while!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. What did the girls do on their date with Dad? Looks like fun at build-a-bear.

Congratulations Mikayla, you look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Kayla got her ears "peered"..she looks so cute. Now she is fashion!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I love my girls....

Anonymous said...

How fun - our girls are really growing up sooo fast! Ems got her ears peirced in December. She has different earrings for all occasions and wore her HEART ones today. It's cute.

The girls are so cute and who is that Mr. Handsome we see so rarely in photos?

Are you still coming in June??

LC

all alli. said...

How cute! It's been a long time, It was good to catch up. How did your date go? Were you refreshed? Did your cell phone get left home?

WX Ences said...

I'm loving the photos! I can't believe Mikayla actually got her ears pierced! I can't imagine Quin carring enough about something to want to purposefully inflict pain on himself...I suppose that is the difference between boys and girls! As my little sister would say, "Beauty is Pain!"

Hey, when are you coming out again?! I would love to get together - maybe even a girls night for all the girls to get together for dinner or something...I would love that!

-Audri