Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Great Weekend!

I just spent a fabulous weekend at Tugaloo State Park at a scrapbook retreat. I am caught up on my albums, and most of all, I just had fun and a great break from my little ones. I did wake up to leave the cabin and head home before anyone else was out of bed because I missed my family, but while I was there, I had a great time. By the way, my friend that organizes the retreats puts one cabin in charge of one meal, so we eat great food and only cook and clean ONE TIME the entire weekend. Anyway, this is me on cheesecake night...I know, the picture is so becoming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds SO fun. I can't believe you're caught up on everything. I haven't printed out pictures for over a year. Not even wedding ones.

I'm in big trouble.

Jessi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I remember my Mom going on quilting retreats with her friends. I'll have to schedule something like that for myself someday!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend. I really enjoy looking at your albums.