Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shopping

I love to shop...for other people. I mean, I love to shop for me too, sometimes, but it is so much fun to shop for other people. I went to the outlet mall this morning and picked up 15 knitted hats regularly 6.50 for .99 for the girls to give their friends next Christmas. I also bought the girls clothes at CP super cheap and me a couple of things at the Gap.

When I picked up Amelia we went to the mall and went to PB Kids for Miki's baby shower. I had so much fun off her registry that I bought stuff for my friends to give her too (reimbursed, of course). I went to Disney to buy for Kaitlyn and Ava's birthdays. I went to PB to buy Natasha a wedding gift. Then I went to Bath and Body Works for Miki's birthday, the Kaitlyn that I tutor and Hillary, our best babysitter. Anyway, it was just fun to have so many people to buy for.

Why am I blogging about this? I have no idea.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

And you are excellent at shopping for other people! The necklace and bracelet you gave me for my birthday a while ago are some of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Because you had fun and you enjoyed it and life so rarely has these moments of fulfillment!!! I also love to shop FOR OTHERS. I'm much to critical when it comes to buying for myself.

Miss you!!!

LC