Monday, June 11, 2007

I Hope

I hope:
That I can get all packed
That my dear friend is not too upset that she has to drive us to the airport at 4AM
That I don't forget anything
That my kids don't get sick
That my house can stay somewhat clean today so I don't leave a messy house
That there is no traffic going in to Atlanta
That I can manage 3 suitcases, 2 carseats and 2 kids
That I don't miss Dave too much
BECAUSE TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR UTAH!

I can't wait to see my family...I know you are reading this even though you never comment!

3 comments:

Chellie said...

I'm sure everything will be great! Be safe and have fun! That is a long day for the girls to be up and out of the house at 4AM! yikes!! At least there are no lay overs anywhere!

Jessi said...

I wish I would have read this yesterday!! I could have changed my plans to take your kids today!!!!!! Did you get everything done you needed to?

Good luck on your journey.

Have a wonderful time in Utah!

MiandMiksmom said...

Jessi and Chell, thanks for the well-wishes. I am a little stressed...and if I told you what happened today, you'd see why...hey, maybe that's good for a future blog. Anyway, it's 10PM and I still need to pack! Yes Chell, there are no layovers, for the first time ever!