Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to share some photos of our weekend fun! The egg hunt was a blast!

The Easter Bunny did a treasure hunt after the kids found eggs and left all the kids big bouncy balls. It was super fun, but the little kids only lasted half-way through!

This picture of the girls and their best buds just makes me happy!

Coloring Eggs

Mik's Preschool Party

Amelia's Kindergarten Party --her teachers are so awesome. They really can't have "parties," so her teachers call them "Spring Centers" or whatever the season is and have them anyway!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I can't believe it. Why can't they have parties?

Chellie said...

Happy Easter!
I love Easter and scavenger hunts and egg hunts and all that good stuff. We were so lucky to have such fun parents, weren't we? I love doing it for my kids now and it looks like Mik & Mia love it too!

It's crazy now-a-days how Christmas is now "winter break" or the "holidays." And Easter is "spring welcome..." etc etc etc. Sad.

I finally got Easter stuff mailed off on Saturday :( I was a slow auntie this time around :(

Roger That said...

Your easter egg hunt make me sad I live in Michigan. We had to have our indoors! Seeing these pictures help me remember spring in coming.
Your girls are getting so big and of course still way cute. Looks like a great Easter at your house:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Nan said...

Looks fun. Easter lasted all week for us. We had Easter egg hunts right and left. For once I don't have to be jealous of your weather b/c Vegas and St.George were beautiful.

robin said...

love how your girls pose for the pictures they are so cute. was your mom there? We party hard in Vegas and they call it what it is. When I first moved to Vegas I was like what's up with having Halloween off. Weird but I liked it, then I discovered it was when Nevada got to be a state. I still love having Halloween off it's one of my favorite holidays in Oct. (I love all holidays)

WX Ences said...

Looks like you guys had a really great time! Isn't it great to have all these pictures to look back and remember these good times?!?!

I am constantly amazed at how big the girls are getting...especially Mikayla...she's so big!

Deck the Halls said...

Looks like a fun egg hunt but of coarse with Chaunette in charge!! We miss you guys, it's great to see how everyone is doing.