Thursday, March 20, 2008

Overheard in March

Mikayla: "Now that it's Spring, when can we go climb-walking?" (hiking)




My mom took all these photos. I didn't have my camera at the infamous "Hannah Montana Tornado Birthday Party" so I thought I would post this one here for you to see! She had to paint nails and didn't even sing one song because it was dark and there was no power...I hope her mom got a discount!



Amelia: "Mom, I think cotton is made from clouds, not t-shirts!"
"Mom, I know why you married Dad. ‘Cuz 'C' is next to 'D'.” (She is learning about alphabetizing!)
I can't believe Easter is Sunday. My kids have wanted Leapsters (I think that's what they're called) for a VERY long time. The Easter Bunny will be coming through with those along with a chocolate bunny. I am having an egg hunt at my house on Saturday. For all of my local friends, I'd love to have you! Email me if you want to come at 1:00 so I make sure I have enough prizes at the end of the treausure hunt. (Yes Dad, in your honor I have a treasure hunt. It's not so difficult though...we don't step in snake holes, and twist ankles, and walk for miles in sage brush and have to figure out Dr. Seuss rhymes.)

5 comments:

Deck the Halls said...

I can't beleive it's Easter either. We are having and egg hunt at our house to with Nan, Robin, Dusty,& Christy's kids. It will be fun wish you were here. When are ya'll comin home for a visit?

Kate said...

Hey! We would love to come to your Easter Egg hunt, but we have one at Vickery Village at 5:30. A friend of ours from church always wanted to have a huge Easter egg hunt like the one in "Steel Magnolias", so since she's in the south, she's having one. Liz never called me back, so I'll call her again on Monday and give you the scoop!!! Thanks so much for chatting thursday...we'll do it again soon!

D said...

Cute pictures, Chaun. Amelia is a crazy woman on the trampoline! They are getting so big. I think cotton comes from clouds too. I mean, who really knows? ;)

I really miss Dad's easter egg hunts. They were amazing!

Chellie said...

I can totally tell when mom takes pictures! :) She's awesome!

I miss dad's Easter egg hunts. They were the best!

Anonymous said...

Then you're not doing it right.