Monday, June 09, 2008

Another Update....

I've been a little behind because of our Charlotte trip, but I wanted to post these photos because I finally got them uploaded!

This is of Amelia getting her kindergarten award for "MOST STYLISH."

Amelia had the best teachers in the world. I love them so much.


And...the Dance Recital was great! Amelia danced to "Fabulous" and they were!

Mik's Ballet dance was great...this was during the dress rehearsal. During the real show, they forgot most of it!

Shake It Baby!


And now...let's bring summer on!!!!This is a great week. My kids have VBS every day for three hours, plus the neighbor is taking them and picking up, so I really will have FOUR HOURS!
And on a last note, will ALL of you please, please, please say a prayer that our house will sell. I know it's a crazy market, but we have our house for soooo cheap, and no one has even been through it...and only two people have called on it (probably nosy neighbors). Eventually GE will buy it (120 days), but for a BAD price and we need to be in our house August 2, so it would be nice to sell before then. I don't think we can do it without some prayers going on.


6 comments:

Clanturner said...

The dance pictures are awesome! I will pray for your house. I am sure everything will work out.

Anonymous said...

Done. I will definitely pray for you and your house. Things will work themselves out!!

Moxie

Jessi said...

Welcome back. Those dance pictures are priceless!!!!

And you (and your house!) will be in our prayers.

WX Ences said...

Your girls are so adorable!

I'm glad things are coming with your new place, and I really hope things work out selling your current place. We will definitely keep you in our prayers!

Hope it's a fun summer!!

Kate said...

Where do they take dance? I want to change Syd's in the fall. I think she needs more "instruction" and she LOVES to dance. those are such great dance pictures!

Tauna said...

Love the dance pictures! They turned out really cute. So do you think they will take next year?
You'll be in our prayers.... You've got to sell it! We will pray hard!