Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aloha


So, just so y'all have this straight...the first day of school is August 21. Oh, but what that means is: Amelia starts that day, but Mikayla goes that day at 11:00 only, with a parent. Amelia goes Friday, but Mikayla doesn't. Neither one of them goes Monday, but Mikayla goes Tuesday. Neither of them goes Wednesday, but Amelia goes Thursday, and they finally both go on Friday, August 29. So, I guess the first day of school is really August 29...are you kidding me?
On a brighter note...Nana sent these fabulous outfits...after much explanation that they live in regular houses in Hawaii and not huts, and still speak English in Hawaii, except for words like "aloha" which means hello and good bye and what would happen if someone said "aloha" and the other person thought they were saying good bye when they were saying hello, they went outside in the rain and did a hula dance.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Those outfits are cute! and what a cute house chaun!

Anonymous said...

Nana is always on top of stuff. She guides me every day, as I need it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your home and teach the girls to hula! Nana

WX Ences said...

I love those outfits...I always wanted one as a kid!

And I LOVE the house!!! I love the balcony and...everything! Well done!