Friday, February 17, 2006

Another "About Me"

My friend Jessi sent this to me, so I thought I would post it. Copy it and do one of your own!

1. What is your full name? Chaunette Natalie Stout Marsh
2. What color pants are you wearing? Black yoga pants
3. What are you listening to right now? The computer humming
4. What was the last thing you ate? Dots (right now) I'm on my last box you sent Chell
5. Do you believe in ghosts? yep
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
7. Do you have any nicknames? Chaun, Mommy
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dave, from the airport asking me if he should get bumped and get $400...I said HELL NO, COME HOME!!!!!!
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her
10. How old are you today? 31
11. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
12. Favorite sport? to watch: basketball, to play: volleyball
13. Hair color? brown, with fake highlights
14. Your most embarrassing moment? sounding out a word to my 8th grade English class that ended up having a syllable that was NOT SO NICE
15. Siblings? Chelesa, Stephanie, Joshua
16. Tattoos or piercing? ears pierced
17. Favorite food? Dots and fish tacos
18. Last movie you saw? March of the Penguins
19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
20. What do you do to vent anger? talk, work out
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls... anything from baby dolls to Barbies
22. Summer or winter? Summer
23. Hugs or kisses? hugs
24. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
25. Do you want your friends to send this back? sure
26. When was the last time you cried? not sure...it has been awhile
27. What is under your bed? a wrapping paper box with paper, ribbons and bows and my slippers
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? ummm...that I keep in touch with...probably Jayme or Shelby
29. What did you do last night? played Bunko with the neighbor ladies and then hung out on Marla's porch with Steph and Doug
30. What are you most afraid of? my kids getting hurt, not living up to my potential or what I really want to be doing
31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? lite butter and salt
32. Favorite car/SUV? ummm, anything that's reliable and paid for...not a car person
33. Favorite flower? rose or daisy
34. Number of keys on your key ring? at least 10...I don't know what half of them are for
35. What is your dream job? mom, without the housekeeping and bookkeeping...just mom
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
37. What did you do on your last birthday? went to the neighbor's for dinner
38. How many states have you lived in? two, Utah and Georgia
39. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? on vacation with Dave and the girls
40. Favorite Disney Character? Belle
41. Last time you went out where did you go/what did you do? to my doctor today for the first time in years (not counting babies) and then to Waffle House with the girls
42. Your favorite song? right now, this song by Cherie Call that I always listen to and then had forgotten about until the other day...forgot the name of it though...the airplane one
43. What is your best physical feature? my eyes
44. What physical features attract you to the opposite sex? eyes and smile
45. What are the most important characteristics you look for in people? "real"--don't brag or try to impress, fun, intelligent and compassionate
46. If you could have dinner with a famous person living or deceased, who would you choose? Joseph Smith
47. Favorite pet? my girls' fish...it taught them a sad, but good lesson
48. Do you think anyone will learn something new about you from your answers? probably not, you all know me too well...unless there are people reading my blog that I don't know about and never leave comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chaun! Sorry I haven't posted for so long! I have been crazy busy and traveling so much! I am in San Fran right now. Going to post on my blog soon. I am way behind. You are a fabulous mother! I just love that that is your dream job. You are wonderful. xoxo

D said...

OK, you forgot some nicknames:

Chaun-Juan de Marco (or any variation), Chaunietti eats spaghetti, Chaunietti in the morning... and a lot of others that I can't think of right now.