Monday, February 13, 2006

My Valentine



Why I love him...
1. He lets me ramble on and on and really does pretend to listen...and care.
2. He seems to think that I really am the world's best mom or at least lets me think that he thinks that.
3. He never puts down my looks and has never told me I look fat (even at 250lbs.).
4. I can spend an hour getting ready and look hot, but he still doesn't say much and I have finally realized it's because he loves ME, not how I look...bad or good.
5. He has never complained about me not bringing in any money.
6. He has never made me feel like "his" money is his money.
7. He likes to hang out with his family and willingly takes the girls places.
8. He never gets mad at me for making mistakes even though I would have screamed at him for doing the exact same thing.
9. He is a genius with money and I never have to worry about our future financially.
10. He makes the bed every morning.
11. He never complains if I ask him to bathe the kids or put them to bed...even if it's the tenth night in a row.
12. He has always let the work/stay at home decision be mine.
13. He likes fish tacos, hash browns, sushi, Waffle House, Chinese and Mexican as much as I do.
14. He laughs out loud, hard.
15. He never tells me the house is a mess, the laundry's not done, the dishes are in the sink, etc. 16. He makes me feel smart and competent.
17. He supports me.
18. He makes dumb jokes and teases at totally inappropriate times, but it really does make me feel better.
19. He knows me better than anyone, and still loves me.
20. He's smart, really smart, and can hold a conversation with anyone, anywhere about anything.
21. He's hot.
22. He lives his life with integrity and will not live a lie, even though it may be easier sometimes.
23. He likes sex...a lot.
24. If it's really important, he always lets me have my way.
25. With all the good and bad we've been through in almost 10 years of marriage, there is no one on earth I would rather be with.


2 comments:

D said...

Chaun, this is really cute. I think Dave is a stud too.

Chellie said...

Chaun,
.....we all love Dave! Who else could put up with you? haha
That was fun to read! Last year I wrote one to Dame, "101 reasons why I love you." It would be fun to dig it out again.
Dave's lucky to have you too.