Saturday, May 06, 2006

Amelia's Hard Work Documented


Look at my Baby Go!

I was so proud of her in the trike-a-thon earning money for her school. They worked so hard! The sweetest part was a little boy in leg braces who had to work twice as hard to go half as far. The kids all cheered him on. I am grateful to Chell's family (especially little Ryker who sent his own money) and Nana for supporting Amelia and her AMAZING little school that brings so much happiness to the kids that are lucky enough to attend there!





3 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

I have no idea why the first picture copied four times...oh well, I'm not going to fix it!

Chellie said...

awe... so cute! I'm so proud of her! Ryker thought it was great to see "little Amelia" do so good. He went into his room and took out money from his wallet. He has saved $32 in order to buy some games for his Nintendo DS. He didn't even hesitate. I could tell he was proud! Why do I tear up every time... ?? I guess I just picture little Amelia out there pedaling for 30 minutes and how excited she must be to have people donate and take it to her school! What a sweetie!

D said...

That was so fun to go to! I love Amelia's school. Her little smile makes my day. It's almost coy. Mikayla and I were making up cheers as she went by. It was really exciting. I love them.