Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tagged!

I was "tagged" and here it is!
5 things in your purse:
Mary Kay lipstick
Cell phone
Band Aid
Extra ponytail holder
Baby Nail clippers

5 things in your fridge:
Diet Coke
bottled water
yogurt drinks for the kids
Kool Aid
cheese

5 things in your car:
crumbs
basket of toys
two carseats
car pool tag with "Amelia" on it
picnic blanket

5 things on your desk:
a gnome that Amelia painted
lots of speakers that don't work
pencil sharpener
lamp
card holder that Chell have us


5 things in your closet:
a mountain of sweaters (all Dave's)
a mile of clothes (all Dave's)
a pile of shoes (all Dave's)
an ironing board (Dave's of course...can't even remember the last time I ironed)
the girls' make-up (hidden, because they're
grounded from it)

5 things in your backyard:
a putting green (really, a real-life putting green!)
a sandbox
a playhouse
a blow-up pool
a grill that I wheeled down the block from
a neighbor giving theirs away

5 things in your garage:
camping gear
a golf car
lots of bikes, trikes, scooters and ride-toys
balls and sports gear
yard stuff

5 things in your kitchen junk drawer:
sunglasses
spare keys
hot glue gun
paper
pens

5 things under your bathroom sink:
blow dryer
back ups of all of the products we use that I buy on sale and with a coupon so I stock up
toilet paper
nail polish
a curling iron that I haven't used in over five years


5 things in your hall closet:
holiday decorations
coats
water storage (got rid of the food)
golf clubs
extension cords

5 things in your child's room:
bunk beds
a pretend flower garden with a picket fence
dressers
pillows
stuffed animals

5 things in your house you can't live without:
Dave
Amelia
Mikayla
my TV
my computer

5 people who you are tagging and need to make this blog:
Candice
Alli
Jessi
Jayme
um, all y'all

7 comments:

Chellie said...

I laughed out loud reading about being grounded from the make-up. I can only imagine...

Anonymous said...

loved reading! These are fun! I just love that you grounded them from makeup at their young age. That is so classic! I hope I get the opportunity to do that with my little girl someday!

Jessi said...

I loved your responses. They were so YOU!

D said...

Whew, good thing you have fingernail clippers in there. Hardy har-har.

On a serious note, you have the biggest diet coke stash known to man, and it makes me happy. Dad drinks coca-cola (SPICY!) so I have to drive to the store to get my own diet allen coke. And we all know I'm much too lazy for that business. JK.

D said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm glad Mikayla was grounded from the make-up she kept accusing me of stealing:

"I'm mad because you used all my red."

Ok, Kayla. It's gone now!! MUWAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!

MiandMiksmom said...

Mikayla still talks about Aunt D using all her "wed whip-goss." She is really upset about it. I'm glad it's gone too. Haaahhhh Haaahhhh Haaahhhh

As for the Diet Coke stash...I totally forgot to list that I have at least two 12packs in the garage at all times (as back ups for the ones in the fridge). Am I addicted? absolutely. Do I care? Not at all :)

Chellie said...

that's really funny. there is a diet pepsi addiction here. I was trying to hint around to dame about all HIS stuff in the garage, but when I look at my side there are 8 BOXES of diapers (they were on clearance for super cheap), totes of holiday decorations, all the baby stuff Jaxon has out-grown, the garbage cans and most things we need to just get rid of... but it reminded me of the secret DP stash I keep for Dame. It's critical that we NEVER run out.