Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today's Ramblings






When one totally submits to God's will with a life-changing situation, why is it that the choice is not made clear? I don't know if that makes sense, but if you are willing to do whatever God wants you to do, but you just don't know exactly which choice He wants you to make, it's so difficult. Anyway, if you have answers on that or insight I don't have, please share.

On another note...summer is here. We are having so much fun! I love HOT weather. I love to sit by the pool, hang with friends and play with the kids. I love to have Amelia out of school. I love to not have to be pressed to leave the house in the morning. I just love summer. I think that's one of the reasons I loved being a teacher; I still had that childhood anticipation and fun of summer! Now, I get summer through my kids.

3 comments:

all alli. said...

i love summer too, i spent hours at the park today. i know you know but...your girls are so adorable.

D said...

I LOVE THEM.

Chellie said...

Summer is awesome... totally agree. Just something about it... I love Ryk being here all day and Jak totally loves it.
Sometimes you need to listen to your heart. Don't consider ANY outside influences or what people say-- go from within-- almost a "gut" feeling.