Saturday, April 29, 2006

"DON'T SQUEEZE MY BAY-BUH"





My baby is three! She had so much fun with her friends and Nana and D at Pump It Up for her birthday party. She insisted on a Zoe Ballerina party, which is not-so-popular and discontinued, so I had to spend a lot of time on Ebay getting the party goods! It was all worth it though and turned out so fun for her.

Mikayla is still my little firecracker. She is most recently quoted as saying to everyone she meets, "What is your name?" followed by, "Why are you here?" She also likes to say (with her little southern accent) "Don't squeeze my Bay-buh." Apparently a mom said this to Mikayla when she was getting too close to her five-week-old baby. Now Mikayla says it at any given time during the day. She asks people we meet if they are a boy or girl and then tells women with really short hair that they don't have any hair and must be a boy. Luckily, she's still a little hard to understand, and I'm not sure they know exactly what she's saying, but it's a little embarrassing. I never know what to expect from her...she's a handfull, but I love every minute with her (well, at least the minutes she's asleep).

Happy Birthday Mikayla Mae!

4 comments:

D said...

FUNNEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER. I still have a gigantic scab on my elbow from my race with Dave through the obstacle course.

Kayla must've asked me 80 times why I was in Georgia. I also think it's hilarious how concerned Amelia and Kayla are with girls('s?) hair. IT MUST BE LONG LIKE A PRINCESS.

Oh and the facial expressions. Kayla makes the BEST FACES. I miss them.

Move back, Chaun. You know it's the right thing to do.

Chellie said...

Looks like the party was a hit!!! I can't believe Mikayla is 3. I love the Zoe birthday party stuff. Jak is obsessed with Elmo... I'm sure Elmo will be ringing in Jak's 2nd birthday-- much easier to find than ZOE! Give Mik X's and O's from us!

Anonymous said...

I think that mik and ethan would like each other A LOT. They sound very similar. He is a total firecracker! I love it! Isn't strange how your children can be so different! Okay, so I have written on my hand (my planner) to send the trike $$ to amelia tomorrow! And...are you really thinking about moving back? Do tell! that would be awesome!

all alli. said...

i can not believe she is three years old! she is so adorable. on the corkboard in my room i have a picture of you, me and mik when she was 3 months!!