Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!





Happy Easter to all of you! It has been a crazy, fun filled week already. Amelia had her Easter egg hunt at school on Tuesday and Mikayla had one at playgroup on Wednesday. This morning we had a neighborhood party in our backyard. It was a great time...I'll post pictures later. We spent the day at the lake and it hit 90 degrees! We love warm weather, but we miss our family and Utah friends so much, especially during the holidays. Have a wonderful Easter.

7 comments:

Chellie said...

Fun! Fun! Easter is great! Glad you had fun with your girls!

D said...

Such cute girls. I really think Amelia was supposed to be mine. I'm glad they had such a fun Easter. Can you believe I'll be there in a few days?? EXCITING.

Chellie said...

nice try D... Amelia is MINE.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a fun easter - these pics are darling! You girls are all so cute! It's totally snowing here today and I am so depressed! Ah - spring in Utah - don't you miss it?

Anonymous said...

oh wow, the girls are getting so big! i haven't talked to you in way to long, i have a lot to tell you!

all alli. said...

yeah...i joined. :D

all alli. said...

I actually hope to never have to go back to SUU. I plan to get back into school around here somewhere to get my generals done and stay near my mom and my baby. Brit is headed to BYU Idaho in the fall, and Stacy is due with her first baby (girl) in July. I'm going to be Aunt Alli! I'm really excited! :D