Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Jayme!!!

Jayme and me at graduation...14 years ago (no way does it seem that long ago!)
L Banquet
Las Vegas...our summer of dancing, and dancing, and dancing some more.

Go Hi-Lo's!

Jayme was my best friend in high school and stood in my line next to me at my wedding...we've been through good and bad, ups and downs and have always remained friends. She is amazingly talented....from choreography to standing back tucks to wonder-mom to scrapbook extrordinaire. She is awesome!

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Chellie said...

haha.. you guys are awesome... so cool you still have the photos and the memories! It's been fun seeing these blogs after so many years!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet Chaun! Thanks for thinking of me. I feel so old! I just love these pics. Man....what a long time ago. You are so awesome! Now...if I could only get the bodies that you an chellie have found! You guys both look so amazing...I just can't get over it. I am struggling so bad! i will have to email you more about my struggles so you can give me more advice! Oh - and aren't those leotards of ours just HOT! ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey Chaun..(remember me, Jayme's annoying little sister) I'd like to think I am not so much annoying anymore...(i don't steel her clothes anymore) Anyway, so fun to see those pics...I always thought you guys were the coolest...wanted to be just like you both...(that is why I stoled her clothes...LOL) Anyway, just wanted to comment!! BTW you and Chel look amazing...soon me and Jaym are going to be right there with you!!

Chellie said...

haha... I had to laugh at Lindsay's comment because I used to think you two were so cool too... now I know better!