Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tagged!

Okay, I think I've done a version of this before, but I was tagged, and I love to play along!
Job's I've Had:
1. MOMMY-- the most challenging, but the most rewarding!
2. TEACHER --8th grade English Teacher, 9th grade Drama Teacher, 7th grade English Teacher, K-7th P.E. Teacher, K-7th Drama Teacher, 3 year old Preschool Teacher, 9-12th Grade English Teacher
3. WAITRESS --Golden Corral, Marie Callenders, Market Street Broiler
4. PBX Operator --University Hotel and Suites (worst job ever)
My job as a mom: 4th of July Babies!
Movies I watch Over and Over: (I never watch too many movies a second time, but these are ones that I have:)
1. Shallow Hal
2. Something about Mary
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Princess Diaries (the girls love it, and I can stand it!)
Places I have lived:
1. St. George, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Georgia
Georgia Mountains Camping Trip: Where else can you dance with panties on your head?
Places I Want to Visit:
1. Argentina
2. Spain
3. Cabo (again)
4. Italy
Places I have visited:
1. DisneyWorld
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. California
T.V. Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Lost
4. America's Next Top Model
Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Rice
2. Benihana (or any Hibachi grill)
3. Camping food (Everything tastes better in the woods!)
4. Taco Time (Don't take it for granted my Utah friends)
Our weekend trip, and yes, we had AWESOME camping food!
Websites I Visit:
1. ALL of my friend's and family's blogs
2. Bank of America
3. Hotmail
4. Old Navy
I Tag:
1. Whoever wants to play!

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Woo-hoo! I wish I could wear panties on my head and get away with it. :)

I hate posting and not having pictures! My computer would not upload pictures yesterday (or maybe it was blogger???? who knows). I love pictures!!

WX Ences said...

I loved the pics and it was great to get caught up on your going ons. I haven't been on the blog for soooo long!
AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! I am way sorry that I missed you when you were in town. I got the message from Candice, but I was in Idaho with my family for the week. I feel way bad about it and I would have loved to see you guys and spend some time with you. It has been TOOO long. I suppose we will have to try and get together another year.:(
Thanks for staying in touch though...you're great!

-Audri

Jessi said...

I love Taco Time, too. Their veggie burrito (with rice and sunflower seeds) is my favorite!

Dave Riddle said...

Man, we aint got a taco time in Wyoming either. I miss it. I miss it bad.

Anonymous said...

I like the: favorite places to eat - RICE. Funny. Is there going to be another America's Next Top Model?

LC