Friday, November 09, 2007

Pay It Forward

Okay, I played a game on Chell's blog and I received an amazing package in the mail yesterday, so now it's my turn!
If you are one of the first three to comment you will receive a fun little gift from me! Here are the rules:You must be one of the first 3 people to comment requesting to join the exchange.The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise to 3 people on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)

If you are one of the first three, please send me your mailing address to:
Chaunette4@hotmail.com

Since I only have about three people that comment my blog, this should be easy! BUT, you better hurry and comment, because I have a few people that read my blog and never comment...maybe this time they will!

P.S. On an unrelated note: Don't forget in the busy-ness of the holidays that are fast-approaching to pray for those sweet missionaries out there. If anyone wants to do a little FHE project and write to a missionary or send a little something, let me know, and I'll give you his address. He was the first of his friends to leave, and I want him to feel loved and supported... even from my friends that don't know him!

7 comments:

Dave Riddle said...

Hook me up.
But then I gotta hook someone else up?
I think that we should change it to if we send two people a gift, they have to send two back to us.

I know. I'm going to hell.

dgr@entechusa.net

Chellie said...

I wish I could play again... :)

I love your idea about squashy. Those were some sweet words!! LOVE THAT BOY!

MiandMiksmom said...

No, this comment doesn't count...I'm not going to send anything to myself, but Chellie, I'm breaking the rules and counting you. So, I'll do FOUR things. Two more of you need to comment...don't be afraid. I know a lot of you read this and don't comment...I know who you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hook me up too! I can't believe dave is the first to respond. Cute missionaries!

Nan said...

what a cute picture of Josh! He looks so happy.

I guess I don't qualify for this but I had to let you know I do read this very often!

robin said...

We are totally sending Josh a little package. He is so cute I can't believe he is on a mission. I still think of him as a little boy. Chaun I check your blog all the time almost tempted to start one but I'm lazy. Maybe Brennen will help me out.

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG.