Thursday, November 01, 2007

Reminder

Can someone remind me next September to not run home from a football party to win an ebay auction and pay $45 EACH for costumes that the girls want...BAD????

Sharpay from High School Musical is what the girls SAID they wanted.

Because, they are just going to pull things out of the closet and put together their own costumes and wear them trick or treating!


Amelia was a Cheetah Girl (I'm not entirely sure she even knows who they are). She put together her entire outfit. Mikayla found a costume in the back of the closet that I had made for a Christmas pageant when Amelia was two! She found it when Amelia was pulling out all of her stuff....crazy kids.

5 comments:

Nan said...

Wow, deja vu! I did the same thing for Tommy a couple of years ago. I tend to wait now and end up in big bidding wars on ebay but I thrive on that. Cute girls!

Chellie said...

Yes... I had a bidding war on Jak's costume this year. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted for Scarlet until about $70 later...
Next year will be different for me, but that's a whole other post for me. (I think I'll mention it when I do my Halloween post!)
I hear it gets to the point that we, as mothers, will have no say!!

Your girls looked adorable... I'm not even sure what a Cheetah Girl is, but oh well!! :)
I hope you had a safe and fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

The cutest costume in our neighbor hood was a cute little boy wearing his sisters blue tights, his red jockey shorts over them and a blue towel for a cape. He called himself "superman."

The girls look so cute. I know what a Cheetah Girl is!

WX Ences said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only mother who experiences some of these moments!

Ali wanted to be a ninja turtle (that's her new thing - I blame her brothers) but I didn't want to buy her a costume because I knew she would just change her mind later. So, I made her wear a green dragon costume Clay used the first year he went trick-or-treating and I told her she was a ninja turtle! Is that so mean?! I can't believe she fell for it, but it worked!

Anyhow, I figure when she gets older, and smarter, she'll be more difficult to please (heaven help me) so I should get away with as much as I possibly can now!

Love the costumes, your girls are such cuties!

Anonymous said...

Cole changed his mind like a zillion times but I stuck to my guns and he was SPIDERMAN. But I hear ya on this one.

LC