Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for:
My kids that I adore
That my kids are healthy and happy
My family, even though I miss them terribly
My house and neighborhood
My friends
That I get to be so involved with my kids
A few hours of peace a week where I can get things done!
My car
My kids' teachers
Books
Christmas shopping
Santa and the magic of it all
Turkey and all the fixin's
No more school this week
And most of all, that my sweet husband is home and we can finally spend time together!



3 comments:

Chellie said...

Those are great things to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!

robin said...

Mikayla looks so cute. what a fun class. my poor kids have to go to school tomorrow ):

Nan said...

Glad Dave's home. I don't know how you do it. Our health is also at the top of our list since we seem to be sick constantly.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!