Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Resolutions

I don't like resolutions...I do like goals or things to work toward though. Is that what a resolution is? If so, I guess they aren't so bad...maybe I just don't like the label "resolution." Anyway, here are some things I want to work on:

1. Be a better mom: listen more, play more, and be more patient.
2. Don't worry so much about having a clean house (I'm going to try this one, but it might make me more miserable to not have it clean...we'll see.)
3. Be healthy.
4. Be a better wife: have more energy for us, listen more, talk more, and play more.
5. Learn something new...I don't know what, but something that requires brains....mine is turning to mush and also learn something physical that I haven't done before. Any ideas?

I think that's enough for me to work on. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Last year I flat out refused to set New Year's resolutions. I felt like I was barely surviving as it was and didn't need anything else to stress about. This year I took a different approach and instead of asking myself "what SHOULD I do" I am asking myself "what do I WANT to do?" It looks like you took a similar approach. (And I think you should break out your sewing machine and we can learn to sew together!!)

MiandMiksmom said...

Okay Jessi, sounds good to me!