Friday, October 10, 2008

Jessi's Tag


FIVE JOYS
Having a clean, tidy house.
Having a messy house for a good reason...like a bunch of kids running around while the girls are having fun.
Snuggling with my girls and playing with their hair.
Hearing Dave laugh really loudly.
Talking on the phone to D or my mom.
FIVE FEARS
The economy.
Our savings.
Our investments.
Our retirement.
The girls' college funds.
FIVE OBSESSIONS
Towels being clean and hung straight.
Checking off everything on my to-do list.
Saving money.
Picking the skin off my thumbs (gross, I know).
Staying caught up on everything.
FIVE SURPRISING FACTS
I think lifting weights is better for the body than anything cardio.
I am starting my own dance school after not dancing for ten years.
I try to wear cute shoes, but I usually just think about it and then put on my flip flops.
I would rather have a box of Dots than pretty much any other food on the planet.
I guess the one I had on before wasn't about me...anyway, I like to stay up really late and have to wake up early so I don't like the afternoons and I'm always tired from 2-5.
FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG
Jamie
Nan
Robin
Christy
Jenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The towel thing makes me laugh. Mine are all over the place and dirty from the kids wiping their hands on them and faces too.

Miss you!

Candice

Deck the Halls said...

You are so cute. I miss our fun hair cousin day. I am the worlds worst blogger emailer. I think I am getting it to gather now the kids are in school. I fimally blogged a (new post)?

Nan said...

We are so much alike. Maybe I'll just copy and paste 80% of yours.;)
How exciting that you are going to open your own dance studio. I'm very impressed. And I am totally with you on the weights. It lifts and shifts the body like nothing else can.
I'll have to be tagged after I get home from Baltimore.

Jenn said...

That is fun to read. I will have to think about this one!