Monday, October 20, 2008

The Joys of Facebook...

My mom is the one who introduced me to Facebook, and I'm loving it. I have been able to re-connect with over 50 high school friends and two college roommates. I love to see pictures of their families and hear what has happened in their lives in the last 15 years! I have 20 cousins on one side, and it's hard to stay in touch with everyone, and it's fabulous for that reason too. I also have my Georgia friends that I like to keep up to date on. It's faster than blogging and is fun! So, for all of my friends not on Facebook, please join! You can set your profile to private and only the people that you confirm as friends can see your profile.

Happy Facebook Posting! Let me know if you join so we can connect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a friend that I haven't seen in 30 years. I'm so excited to have her back in my life. Facebook is awesome. mom

Jenn said...

I think that is the new craze. Everyone is doing facebook.

Kate said...

Okay, I've totally been meaning to call you. YOu can call me whenever you wnat. 770-888-6542.