Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

We are going to trick or treat and then get up super early and head to Girl Scout Camp on Saturday morning and stay over night. Even Dave is coming along to cook and stay in the "kitchen-help" cabin....man, I love that guy!






Amelia is Hannah Montana and Mikayla is "a cooker!" Aunt Chellie made Amelia's costume and she was so fashion! Nana made Mikayla's costume. Both girls chose what they wanted to be...so different from each other...I love it!

8 comments:

Nan said...

I love these costumes. The hat is darling. Your mom has such talent.

I love all your tributes to Steph. Amelia definetly got her talent of fashion.

Jessi said...

what fun costumes!! i want to be a "cooker" someday.

Anonymous said...

Guess what I'm going as?

WX Ences said...

Love the costumes, and that last picture is by far my favorite!!! So cute!

Alli said...

I absolutely love reading about your girls. they have the sweetest personalities. I love that I can still see them grow up from so far away!

Roger That said...

Your girls are so cute and I can see from these pictures they have a lot of crazy Tebb's blood in them. (I love the total model poses in every picture!!)
Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
I love catching up on your blog:)

Tauna said...

holy cow...your daughters sense of fashion kills me! i love it. I love how she poses for each picture- man she's got it! Mik is always saying funny phrases isn't she. I'm glad you wrote them down so you'll never forget them. I love the costumes. very creative! and by the way way to go for teaching dance. How are things going with it? I hope it's going good. I so miss it....one day I'll do it again!

Jenn said...

I love their costumes! I love how they are each so different, and that you encourage that! It is fun to see each of their personalities!!