Thursday, October 09, 2008

Southern Sisters

I ran in with my camera this morning to take a photo of the girls all snuggled together....so sweet how much they love each other.

On another note....Mikayla had picked out a darling book called "Pinkalicious" at the book fair yesterday. We were reading it and it had this phrase in it: "You get what you get and you don't get upset." My girls looked at me and with disgust said, "MOM, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, IT'S 'YOU GIT WHAT YOU GIT AND YOU DON'T PITCH A FIT!'" Only in the South does "get" rhyme with "fit." And if you're not in the South, you may not even understand this, but it was hilarious! They may have been born in Utah, but they were definitely raised in Georgia!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it. Maybe you could smoosh the two twin beds together to make a full. They probably would still sleep right next to each other. I love that they are so close. We deal with fighting constantly, so I am jealous. Nora and Lauren would never be able to sleep together. They would fight about what side to sleep on. So jealous!!!

robin said...

I've only heard you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Maybe it's the southern utah in me.